The vacancy is ideal for students and people with flexible timetable.
It is not on a regular basis, and not full-time. It's more of a part-time job, sometimes spontaneous :) That makes it more fun.
WHO: We need responsible, proactive, positive people
TO: Give 2 to 10-hour paid walking tours around the city
EXPERIENCE: always a plus, but personality is our priority
IMPORTANT: Your flexible schedule and your unique personality
VERY IMPORTANT: the willingness to read and learn a lot (!) about your city, its history, news and events
WHAT YOU GET:
+ Practice English (maybe not only English)
+ Communication, language, customer, team, time-management skills
+ Meeting people from around the world
+ Broaden your cultural horizons
+ Bright and positive international experience
+ New colorful photos. Lots of photos ;)
+ Self-improvement, self-organization, self-discipline
+ Experience in customer service and hospitality
+ Learn tons of new things about your city
+ As a team, we always grow and develop. You will also become an expert in the areas that are most exciting for you (history, culture, art, night life, gastronomy, photography etc)
+ New friends abroad
+ Fun in your life
WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Perfect English, at least at the upper-intermediate level
- Be open, positive and be able to respond quickly
- Genuinely love photography. Be ready for a lot of photo shooting for our website, blog and social networks. If you have a personal camera, a huge plus for you
- Flexible schedule for tours, sometimes spontaneous tours
- Read, watch, learn about history of your city a lot.
- Be in the loop about everyday life and news in the city, historical sights, modern coffee shops, popular places, cozy cafes, trendy bars, fashionable clubs, what's going on in the city - you will have to be updated on all of this
- Have something unique about your personality. Are you good at video? A cool photographer? A dancer? Are you a history buff? A party animal? A super friendly and open person? You should stand out somehow and have bright personality. This is how we impress our tourists.
- Write articles on any interesting for you topic, which could be fun for tourists too, like "Top 10 places for breakfast in St Petersburg" etc (monthly)
- And last, but not least, you are expected to smile. Surprisingly, but everybody wants to have a positive and happy guide on the tour
All other details are discussed personally.
We’ll work on your unique style and promote you as our rock star in tour guiding.
Please, provide links to your FB and/or Instagram accounts if you are writing an email